Internal Complaints Committee
Mahendra College of Engineering is committed to provide the effective enforcement of the basic human right of gender equality and guarantee against sexual harassment and abuse, more particularly against sexual harassment at work places, As per UGC guidelines, the committee has established permanent cell and to develop guidelines to combat sexual harassment, violence against women and ragging at the college. Keeping the above guidelines Mahendra College of Engineering has constituted a Committee against Sexual Harassment
The Objectives of the committee is to:
- To develop guidelines and norms for policies against sexual harassment.
- To work out details for the implementation of these policies.
- To prepare a detailed plan of actions, both short and long term.
- To organize gender sensitization awareness programme.
- To deal with cases of discrimination and sexual harassment in a time bound manner, aiming to ensure support services to the victimized.
Members of the Committee
Name of the Faculty